Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Charlotte 49ers football notes

-- 49ers linebacker Mark Hogan has been slowed by a sore hamstring. Offensive lineman Danny Book missed another practice Tuesday due to a head injury. Receiver Will Thomas was back after tweaking an ankle Monday.
 
-- Best catch of  Tuesday's practice was a one-hander by H-back Peter Fields. Fields, a 6-foot-6, 235 redshirt sophomore from Advance, started his college career at Division II Findlay (Ohio).
 
-- Sometimes things can get tight on the practice fields, as they did when the defensive backs and linebackers were in interception drills next to each other. When two players nearly collided going for two different balls, free safety Des Cooper visibly cringed.
 
Defensive backs coach James Adams wanted more space between the two units.
 
“I told you I need 30 yards, coach!” Adams shouted to assistant secondary coach John Russell, who was working with the linebackers.
 
-- Two of Charlotte’s potential starting linebackers are pretty good college baseball players, too. Junior Micah Bryan pitched for two seasons for the 49ers, not allowing an earned run in eight of his 13 appearances as a freshman. Senior Mark Hogan, a transfer from Georgia State, hit .313 and had four homers in two seasons with the Panthers. Neither intends to play baseball again: Hogan doesn’t have any eligibility left and Bryan will focus only on football for the next two seasons.
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanted - Two tickets to Campbell game. Willing to pay premium. Post here and I will contact you.

Anonymous said...

I have four tickets available, we can't make it because that is the same weekend we are throwing a party on Lake Norman.

We are looking to make a few dollars off of them, contact me at

da#1ticketscalper@showmedamoney.net

Anonymous said...

email sent buddy

Anonymous said...

Got your email, I can let them all go at $800 total

Anonymous said...

Hey I also can't make it to the game looking to unload my tickets as well. I have two, 50 yd line seats.

Email me for price at:

NinerNational88@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm looking to sell my tickets and make some money off them, two 35 yardline Campbell Camel side.

$170 per ticket.