Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ge-Lawn Guyn no longer committed to Niners

Ge-Lawn Guyn, a highly rated combo guard from Kentucky who committed to Charlotte in June, has reopened his recruitment.

"I feel like I made a decision too quick and didn't think it all the way through," Guyn told the Louisville Courier-Journal. "It all boils down to me and what I think is best, I have to go to school there. I just think I went too fast and needed to look around a little more."

Guyn told the Courier-Journal that Indiana, Western Kentucky, South Florida, Hawaii, Mississippi State, Northwestern, Cincinnati, Tennessee and Alabama have shown the most interest. Interesting that Charlotte is not on that list after Guyn's decommitment.

Guyn likely won't sign until the spring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to hell Ge-Lawn! First lesson in life, honor your commitments and be a man!

Anonymous said...

Golden Rule Do unto others as you would have you them do unto you

Where's your website so I can tease you for a couple of months

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Ge-Lawn. Wish you were a Niner but you have to do what you have to do.

Anonymous said...

Academic issues abounded on this one and the decision to part ways was mutual.

Anonymous said...

Northwestern? BAHAHAHAHAHAH